Critical Incident Response Training offers Airway management courses for EMS personnel. Courses are offered for both basic and advanced providers. This program allows students the opportunity to: learn, practice, and demonstrate their abilities in applying many airway skills used in resuscitation.
Who should take this course?
- Healthcare Providers who’s occupation requires airway management skills
- Professionals in the field of resuscitation or airway management
Learn How to use the following devices
- Bag-valve mask (BVM)
- Oral Pharyngeal Airway (OPA) and Nasal Pharyngeal Airway (NPA)
- Supraglottic Devices (LMAs and King LTs)
- Endotracheal Tubes (ET tubes) and Airway Introducers (Bougie)
- Impedance Threshold Device (ITD)
Please check out our awesome products by visiting our Online Store
If you would like more info on this course please go to the American Heart Association by clicking HERE