Heartsaver® First Aid
Our First Aid courses teaches participants the skills they need to identify and manage illness and injuries before first responders arrive. Students will learn the duties and responsibilities of first aid rescuers; actions for medical emergencies, including severe choking, heart attack, and stroke; and skills for handling injury and environmental emergencies, including external bleeding, broken bones and sprains, and bites and stings. These skills are essential to everyone, no matter the age.
We offer courses for both private parties and businesses. We also place emphasis on aspects of care which you are most likely to be involved in. While this class is important, you will find the greatest benefits when paired with a CPR/AED course.
- This course is offered on-site at your request.
- This course is approximately 2.5-3 hours long
- If taking this course as workplace requirement, there is a written exam.
- Upon completion, you will receive a certification card from the American Heart Association
- Learn more about this course at the American Heart Association